The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:54 pm

(Oh. Well fuck. XD I just need to focus on my other characters more... Roy has the most right now, at about 18 songs.... *flails* 

But cool! o7o And sorry Sasha-- I don't really know who to ship you with.... Lillian?

Lillian: ... 

Maybe not...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:57 pm

(Sasha: I do like dating men, too, y'know...

We'll work on it. ouo" I might end up self-shipping her with another one of my characters, at least temporarily. My baby is lonely. Sasha holds a special place in my heart and it makes me sad that I've kept her alone all this time. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:58 pm

(What? I was just saying.... :p 

Who are you thinking of self-shipping her with?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:02 pm

(Sasha: Sorry... Sil and her crazy friend keep trying to pair me with annoying girls... eme'

Be nice! And, uh... I dunno. ouo' Maybe a new character, even if he/she is used temporarily.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:03 pm

(It's okay. Don't worry-- Lillian isn't annoying. Actually, she doesn't talk.... Really at all. 

Lillian: ...I'm right here, you know. 

ouo"

And okay, I see. Sasha is a very special case. :p)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:13 pm

(She is. And she's being all needy with Chase... He probably really wants her to start dating again. XD

Chase: I never thought Sasha would be clingy like that again...

Sasha: H-hey! I'm not used to being single, unlike you! And now even YOU have someone! Is this the ap
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:13 pm

(Aaand it cut off my post. XD

Sasha: Is this the apocalypse?!

There.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:16 pm

(Oh wow.... XD I mean, I don't care if you don't want to ship Lillian and Sasha. I'm just putting it out there that she's available. Unless Sasha is looking for a woman with curves... Then she better pack up her shit and look somewhere else. 

Lillian: .... 

She hates me, I know it. owo" 

But Sasha, you should be happy that Chase kind of likes Pippa!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:17 pm

(Hmmm... Possibly. We might wanna introduce her and Isaac first though... e3e Would you like to do that soon?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:18 pm

(Sure! o7o And Raine, too! I wanna also introduce Delilah, too, but I dunno how.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:19 pm

(YESSS DELILAH! *dies repeatedly* YES YES YES YES!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:22 pm

(I was listening to Simple Man by Shinedown earlier today... And as nearly cried because I thought of Delilah to Aaron... With Nani thrown in there as well. *dies* 

But, anyway, I was thinking she would go with them, even though she can't fight. But it depends.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:27 pm

(Hmmmm... Maybe, after seeing images of the "Civil War" in the news where she's at, Delilah recognizes Aaron in a photograph and goes with Isaac and Lillian. Or she could have been a Sect prisoner and escapes. Or maybe her appearance is totally unrelated, and she goes to Safekeep for shelter like anyone else, and finds out that her son is there. Aaaaand emotional reunion. <3

I need to figure out what to do with Old Gabe. XD Nani's father would be cute to bring in...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:30 pm

(I thought Gabe was dead?! *mind blown*

Zero: *mind also blown* Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:31 pm

(I don't think she would be a Sect prisoner.... I kind of like the idea that she does go with Lillian and Issac. I just haven't figured out why Aaron was at the Devas in the first place before all this shit happened. XD But besides that, I'll see where it goes. 

And please bring in Gabe... <3 I want him to meet Aaron.... Because reasons. And feels.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:33 pm

(NOOOOOO NOT THE FEELS!!!! DX)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:37 pm

(Old Gabe: It'll take more than a prison breakout to kill me! *husky laughter*

Nani: ;7;

Oh gawd... Gabriel would be hilarious, too, with how hard he would be on Aaron at first. Especially since he's rather old... He was going on fifty when Nani was born, so he's somewhere in his sixties now. My headcanon is that he and his wife had trouble having kids, plus he was a little older than his wife. Nani and her siblings' ages are spread widely apart. o3o She has a brother and a sister somewhere, both older than her.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:40 pm

(Oh God.... Especially since Aaron wouldn't know how to take it. Seriously. XD It's kind of pathetic.... And his lisp would make it even worse. 

Aaron: *kind of awkwardly stands there* ...

See? XD But damn.... That's kind of interesting, though, even though he might not be able to be there for grandchildren.... 

Aaron: ....grandchildren....? )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:43 pm

(Nani: *grabs Aaron and looks at him with big eyes* Yes! We have to have babies someday... N-not soon, but someday!

Think about little Lainey. eue

Omgeeeeeee I need a story with Delilah and Lainey now... *dies* <33333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:45 pm

(Aaron: *kind of looks at her weird at first* 

Come on.... Think back to that other story... You'll be okay. Gabe can help you out maybe. o3o" 

Aaron: Um... Okay..... 

AND YES YOU DO OH MY GOD *dies*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Zero: XDDDD Poor Aaron.

Jonah: At least he's got someone. *is all forever alone* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:47 pm

(Aaron: ...

XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:47 pm

(*pushes Aaron, Delilah, and Lainey together for a group picture* AAKSKFLAJAHSKFLSKAJDNF--! <3

What does Delilah look like? You mentioned her eyes are blue, but that's it. *needs facts for the story* And how old was she when she had Aaron? I'm so excited now. XD

Nani: ;u; .... <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:49 pm

(Poor Jonah... XD He's all cyborg and unloved.

EJ: There's nothing wrong with having prosthetics!

You be his tough little friend, sweetie... And have Lance help you rebuild Storm.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:51 pm

(Awww.... <3 

Well, I pictured her with blue eyes and white fur. I think her hair would be somewhat short, and not too fancy. I also had a mental picture that she was rather young when she had him-- maybe a year or so younger than Aaron was in the story with Lainey being born. Give or take. 

Aaron: ....? 

Delilah: <3

Aaron: Um.... .////." )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: