The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:50 pm

(Winnie will be freaking out, too... like this:

Winnie: Flare! Jayden! My butt grew extra tails! ;A; Am I mutant now?!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:51 pm

(OH MY GOD WINNIE! XD

Jayden: I don't know! oAo )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:56 pm

(Winnie: *sobs* Fix it, Jayden! *clings to his leg* ;A;

Yeeaaahhh... that'll be funny. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:01 pm

(Flare: Shhhh it's ok shhhhh....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:07 pm

(I'm gonna write a new summary for kitsune, since the new stuff will apply to Viola. o3o Meanwhile, wanna do something?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:31 pm

(Sure. Let's do some Pipase, Maruel maybe, and have Ronnie and celeste bond more since he's about to tell her he loves her <3 Also I'm going to be taking my Algebra test so don't expect me to reply until I finish.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:42 pm

(Okay. o3o I guess I'll come up with a post and then wait for you. Take your time on your test!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:44 pm

(I'M FINALLY DONE MY LYRICAL DANCE! ;7; *screams to the sky* *then flops over* askasnkwdihfenwdjhdwkjs )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:46 pm

(Chase: *picks up Blueh and pats head* You did well, young one.

Sasha: *chuckles* Yes, indeed, young grasshopper.

Yaaaay for lyrical dances being done! o7o *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:50 pm

(Thank you guys.... =7= 

I was actually kind of scared we wouldn't finish... I mean, one of my dances a few years ago finished like a few days before my showcase. Yeah. And my musical comedy number isn't done either... Well, it technically is, but we need to clean it up. *practically flops over Chase* I dun wanna think about it now. I'm just very tempted to draw some chibi Lauroy... In watercolour, if I can. ouo 

Roy: e//n//e' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:53 pm

(I'm proud of you. ouo I'm a total klutz who fails at dancing unless I don't have to move my feet, or it solely involves jumping. XD Yes. I am very proud of my Blueh.

Aawww, Roy, be a good sport! At least she wants to draw you with Laura and not Shay! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:56 pm

(Thank you. =7= To be honest, though, my jumps are shit... And often, my ankle gives out when I land. I'm much better at tap, which is mostly moving your feet. ^^' But in the long run, I have no ide what the hell I'm doing sometimes. 

And yeah! Suck it! 

Roy: I WAHNT MY SHIRT! 

TOO BAD! *shoves shirtless!Roy at Laura* eue )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:01 pm

(By jumps I mean all the hopping, tapping, and kicking involved in line dancing. I used to be pretty good at it when I still went to summer camp, but it's been a while... I remember embarrassing the crap out of my cousin when we danced with anything that involved shaking our hips, because me and several other people, including guys, exaggerated it like crazy. XD One guy actually fell down from how much he was trying to exaggerate the dance moves... it was priceless.

NO ROY. NO SHIRT! eue

Laura: o//w//o You're all cuddly and fuzzy... *hugs him*

Sasha: Here, Roy, I'll make it even and take of my shirt, too.

Chase: NO YOU WILL NOT! *drags her away*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:01 pm

(Okay, so Pippa and Chase are still at his apartment, Marie is running around with Roy while a small attack is taking place, aaand Ronnie and Celeste were in the herb room. o3o)

Glad that Pippa was being as understanding as she could with the limited information he gave her, Chase sat on the couch next to her. Well, still about a foot away from her, but at least on the same piece of furniture. He wasn't sure to do, since he usually spent the evenings playing a card game with Sasha or reading a book, or idly sitting around with his sister. As weird as it seemed, the two often ended up playing with each other's hair.

----

Celeste was looking expectantly up at Ronnie, waiting for him to tell her whatever was on his mind. It had to be important, for him to come here specifically to tell her... she hoped nothing was wrong. No, if something was wrong he would have said it quickly instead of standing there awkwardly like that. She wished she could read the look in his eyes, but his gaze was so blank all the time, so it was impossible to tell what was going on in his head. The marten patiently folded her hands in her lap, just smiling cheerfully up at him as she waited for him to sign what he needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:06 pm

(Oh, I dunno about that. But any technique, I'm shit at. It's partly my fault, as I didn't like ballet and didn't take it much when I grew up. Tap is mostly memorization, and once you know the basic moves, more advanced stuff isn't that hard. I'm at Grade 5 centre floor I think. :p Believe it or not, there are tap exams. Yeah. I hate it. But meh. *shrug*

BUT YES NO SHIRT! eue 

Roy: E-eh....? e/////e" 

He's like a really, really pathetically skinny teddy bear.... XD But I know Laura doesn't mind. 

Oh my God Sasha.... XDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:10 pm

(Line dancing is the only dancing I'm somewhat good at... XD As long as I don't faint from the exertion. ^^' Due to being born very prematurely, I have a condition that makes my lungs fill up with fluid very easily, which is why I get bronchitis so easily. If my lungs get all filled with fluid and stuff, I can get very short of breath and have fainted or almost fainted a few times because of it.

HURHURHUR ROY... YOU SO CUTE. <3

Laura: *pets his chest* Awww, you don't need to be big and buff to be adorable... You have a more handsome face than anyone else.

True. His face is fabulous. As is his hair. <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:16 pm

(Oh. Well. ouo" And I thought I would faint from over heating... the studio isn't that big, and having more than 10 teenage girls in one room for a few hours isn't necessarily the best thing to dance in. XD I'm sorry, though, as I kind of don't know what line dancing is.... *derp* 

AND I KNOW, RIGHT?! <3

Laura's right about that... And I never noticed until that picture I did of him being sassy as Ichabod Crane... And I still need to draw Laura as Abbie. eue 

Roy: o////o" U-um, zank you....? 

He still needs a sexy hair flip of some kind, before falling on his face. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:23 pm

(Hahaha! XD Line dancing is solo dancing without a partner, but the people stand in lines and move in unison. It's similar to tap in some ways, because the feet are important and to a lot of the moving.

D'awwww, Roy... <3 Yes, there needs to be drawings and hairflips.

Laura: >w< *cuddles him*

Hey, at least she's not a total perv like Flare is to poor Jayden... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:25 pm

(Oooooh..... Okay. I get it. owo" That's cool! My studio doesn't perform that, sadly. 

If I could actually draw one, I probably would have already. Multiple times. o3o" 

Roy: o////<" *purrs* 

And yes, good point. XD

Jayden: e//n//e' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:06 pm

(Sorry for the poof... o7o"

Laura: Awww, he's purring! <3

She loves that. So much. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

(It's okay. I may or may not be attempting to draw.... owo" I'm trying chibis now. Roy might not be without a shirt, but Laura's playing with his hair. And he let her. X3 

And I am very aware that she loves his purring. x3 She'll be so confused when she firsts hears it in KHS.... XD

Roy: *still purrs* o////o )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Pippa was glad that he was close to her and she wanted to snuggle up with him, but since he was sensitive about being touched she stayed away. She was about to ask him something when she finally heard the faint gunshots outside. "Do you hear that?" she asked, perking her ears.

----

Ronnie's hands were shaking as he signed, "I...I have...a crush...on you." he started to glow even brighter, he hoped that he wasn't making a mistake and that she would take her news just fine.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:29 pm

(Ohhhh yes... XD Hey Sil! o7o

Laura: *leans her head on his chest* <3)

Chase's ears twitched, and then he stood upright rather abruptly, "Sounds like a small firefight outside... You stay here. I'll check it out, okay? Lock yourself in my room if you feel safer, I'll be back in a few minutes." He headed for the door, grabbing his shoes and quickly pulling them on.

----

Celeste blinked, taking a moment to register what he was saying. Then she blushed, her eyes widening as she suddenly behaved like she was startled. This was certainly something that hadn't happened to her before, and she wasn't sure what to do. She fiddled with her hands, trying to think of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:31 pm

(D'awwww..... <3 

Roy: *kind of awkwardly wraps his arms around her* >///o *purrs* 

Hurhurhur..... eue )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:43 pm

"Ok. Just be careful...." Pippa said, she was worried about what would happen to him.

----

Amigo flattened his ears and tilted his head down, he looked like a child hanging his head for doing something bad. He didn't expect her to feel startled, only a bit surprised. He didn't know how she even felt about him. Idiot....he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: