Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(IT WILL BE PRICELESS! XDDDD)

"Ef you ask me, et's kinda weird that they are together... but hey, ef they make each other happy..." Scotty shrugged, not really being one to judge. He was just confused. The sheep swung their clasped hands a little as they walked, a slight spring in his step, "He needs a lettle happiness."

---

(Chase: They might be eighteen but they are like my babies. ;~; *hugs them*)

Guessing that part of the reason Roy was crying the way he was, Chase wondered if he wasn't so upset because he knew the canine never experienced the gentle touch of a parent like that... Chase took care of Roy, but nobody had ever really taken care of him in return. Sure, he had Sasha, but she was younger than him, so once again he was the one taking care of her, not the other way around. It was kind of depressing, when you thought about it. He sighed again, at least feeling reassured that the twins really still cared a lot for him, even if they lived apart.
"Don't worry, I feel the same way towards them... I was honestly surprised, but I'm not really the one to judge." The hybrid blushed as Scotty swung their linked hands a little in between them, and replied, "Everyone does... And it's good that he, at least, found someone. I know he crushed on Rachel Brodeur when he was with the Devastators, which was before the DevaShrouds and Sect. That was a long, long, time ago..." 

---

(Twins: *cling to Chase* ;n; </3) 

Roy's sobs were subsiding by now, but he really refused to let Chase go. All he wanted to do was help....was that too much to ask? Especially since Chase never had anyone to care for him... But could he really take care of Chase? He had no idea, and wanted to think yes, but another part of him didn't think so. He just tightened his arms around Chase, still not really able to say anything. 

"R-Roy....?" Rachel said a little hesitantly, as she watched her brother slowly gaining his composure again. 

"I-I'm..." Roy didn't know if he was 'okay'. It was a broad term. His voice was still thick and brittle, but his voice was coming back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:29 pm

(Chase: omo ... Roy...
"You're okay," Chase finished for him, his tone a little stern, "Roy, you are fine. It's not the end of the world just because you know about my past. Remember that the past has still been there even though you didn't know about it. Nothing has changed just because I told you." He rubbed at Roy's head a little again, assuring him, "Listen... you're okay... I'm sort of okay.. It's fine. I've lived with this for years."

---

(o7o Scone should just... just... *squishes them together* ldsfgnjdfhiogfjb--! >7< *dies*)

"I dedn't know that..." Scotty commented, "No wonder he was so upset and lonely before..." Kind of like Stone himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:37 pm

(Roy: ...

He took it a lot worse than I thought originally... poor baby....
At first, he felt a little better at that, but when Chase admitted that he was 'sort of' okay, it just kind of left him all over again. He didn't want to cry in front of Chase like a baby, especially since it was embarrassing enough as it was, but he wasn't feeling all to good right now, "E-et's not f-fine..."

Rachel fell silent again, not sure what to do now, but listen intently. Thank Aurora her parents weren't home to listen to this, as it didn't really concern them.

---

(Stone knows all this gossip... sheesh.... XD And they're so cute--! *squeals and dies* >w<)

"Yeah... he didn't say much about it, but I have my sources... That's partly why Roy doesn't like Aaron all that much." Stone admitted with a bit of a shrug, "I wouldn't blame him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:49 pm

(Chase: *squeezes him tightly* </3)

"But Roy... I've been this way for years. You just haven't known it... nothing is different," Chase tried explaining it, wanting to convince Roy that there wasn't some big horrible emergency that suddenly made it all true. It had been that way since Chase was young. He sighed, then sort of pulled at Roy's arms, "Relax... you're squeezing me too tight..." Especially for a guy who was having asthma problems as of late.

---

(Oh Stone... you gossiper... XD)

"But he es weth someone else now... why stell be hard on hem?" Scotty asked cluelessly, frowning. He opened the door for the hybrid when they returned to their apartment, holding it for him.

Last edited by Chirpingsong on Sat May 17, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:52 pm

(Me: WHY?!

Friend: Love hate relationship e3e

Me: It won't work he is not bi!

Friend: Then make him bi!

Me: No DX

Friend: I shall have my Shonnie!

Me: Shay hates Ronnie!

Friend: Love hate relationship! <3

Me: Nuuuuuuuu!

Friend: Yess! All the fanfics shall be written!

Me: Oh god...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:57 pm

(Roy: ... ono *clings back*

Akasdjfhkajdhfakohj FEELS! *dies*)

Roy hadn't noticed that he was holding Chase too tightly, and had let him go immediately after Chase said so, and pulled at his arms a little. His ears pinned back a little, he held his arms to himself, "S-sorry...." He was having a hard time believing what Chase was talking about, but he was slowly allowing himself to.

---

(Probably one of the things I am not is a gossiper.... so Stone is being that for me. XD

Stone: What?)

"Well.... hate is something that you can't really just give up overnight... I mean, I don't think they hate one another anymore. They just don't care about the other, and don't want anything to do with each other... thanks." Stone smiled a little when Scotty opened the door for him, and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:58 pm

(OH MY GAWD! XDDDDDDD

Shay: *eye twitch* ....

The worst part is that Shay is bi... so he has no excuse... XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 1:58 pm

(Oh my God Sil.... your friend is worse than me when it comes to shipping.... XDDDD Tell her I ship Roy and Shay, will ya? XD

Roy: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT ZAT! ene )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:02 pm

(Friend: Batshit love can work, but I ship Shonnie more then Romus.

Me: Dear lord....

Ronnie: Look Shay isn't a bad guy, but I'm not bi! I don't like him in that manner!

Friend: You will e3e I shall make Sil bring back the love candles!

Me: NO

Friend: Love hate relationship e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:04 pm

(Jayden: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THOSE LOVE CANDLES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. e//n//e"

Roy: eme" I don't like zis..... *quickly leaves*

To be honest, I don't really ship them... it doesn't help that Ronnie is indeed straight, so....ouo")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:13 pm

(Shay: ... Kill me... Kill me now... Please...)

"It's fine..." Chase replied, and caught Roy's head in his hands to give him a kiss on the top of his head, once again treating him like he was a kid. He then rose to his feet, needing to stretch a little, "Just relax, guys... It all happened years ago, and ever since I've slowly been getting better..."

---

Scotty shrugged again, sort of understanding that, "Alright... I guess I understand."

(I'm running out of things to say with them. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:20 pm

(Poor Shay....not. XD

Roy: ene" I detest you all.

I know. I think we're aware. owo)

Roy hadn't expected the little kiss Chase gave him on the head, so he was a little taken back at it, but he hadn't pulled away, even though he felt a little childish. He had looked up, and watched as Chase got up to stretch-- he didn't know what to say now, but ever so slightly, he nodded. It wasn't much, but he understood now, as much as it was hard.

Rachel smiled a little as Chase gently kissed the top of Roy's head, and watched him stand up as well. Suddenly, something came back to her, and she asked, "C-Chase, when you first came 'ere...you said somezing about someone not letteeng go.... whaht was zat about?"

---

(It's okay. I am, too. ^^')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 pm

(Shay: C'mon, Blueh... I thought you were my almost-friend... omo)

"Oh... uh..." Chase rubbed at his hair, explaining, "Well, Pippa was over... and she kind of got really... er... touchy-feely..." He was embarrassed that he freaked out because a girl decided to be cuddly, but that kind of thing still bothered him, "She was totally oblivious to how uncomfortable I was with it, and I had to push her off and leave before I flipped out... and she was kind of interrogating me about my feelings while she was doing it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:32 pm

(Sorry! My insane fangirlness comes first.... ^^' )

"Oh..." Sasha had told the twins about Pippa and how she was with Chase, but she didn't expect it to go like that. Rachel didn't really know what to say, before just saying, "Sasha told us zat she 'ad a crush on you..." No wonder he would have reacted so badly, even though he wasn't very touchy feelsy to begin with, "Are you goeeng to talk to 'er aftair...? Or whaht...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:36 pm

(Shay: T^T I like you less now...

Awww, be nice! She just wants you to have a nice lovelife... XD)

"I... I don't know..." Chase heaved a sigh, wrapping his arms around himself. He felt incredibly insecure with people touching him, especially being clingy like that, when he didn't trust them very well... the only people he really let hug him were the twins and his sister. Pippa just didn't understand... but it wasn't her fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:40 pm

(Sorry... and exactly! I also ship you with Celeste, so does that make you feel any better?)

"I zink you should....you should zhust tell 'er zat you aren't comfortable wiz zat kind of contact yet... I don't wahnt eet to be even more awkward between you and 'er..." Rachel felt deja vu with this, as it was pretty much what she just went through with being informed about Chase's past... and she didn't want Chase to do it again to someone he was somewhat close to, "I'm sure she would undairstand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:43 pm

(Shay: I guess...)

"But then I'll have to explain to her about... about my dad..." Chase hated talking about that man. The one whose face he smashed against the kitchen cabinets when he was just a teenager, reacting out of fear when the guy turned to attack his sister... that was the last time that man ever laid a hand on her. Sasha still tiptoed around that memory, knowing that it affected her brother worse than it did her. She was the one who was saved, and he was the one who assaulted someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silcat

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:48 pm

(I ship Roneste! *gets in sailboat* Weeeee!

Friend: Shonnie FTW! *sinks Sheste and Roneste ships with cannons*

Me: AH!

Ronnie: D: NO! Water bad! *is going to die*

Friend: God damn it!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:50 pm

(See? There you go.)

That was when Rachel fell silent... and she really had no idea how she could respond to that. She knew that Chase didn't trust Pippa enough with that, so she doubted he would tell her. The bat tried to think of how the canine could word it, so he didn't have to talk about his father, but it was hard, "I-I don't know zen...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:51 pm

(Oh my God.... XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 2:56 pm

(I think I know a song for Chase... two, actually. Castle of Glass by Linkin Park, and Fix You by Coldplay.... and I didn't notice until now. *dies*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 3:02 pm

(Wanna do something, Sil? XD)

"It's alright..." Chase smiled a little, though it was a little sad, "I'll figure it out. For all I know, Sasha is babbling at her right now... I left the two of them alone." He shook his head, wondering if Sasha would actually have the nerve to babble at Pippa like she did to the twins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Rachel saw the twinge of sadness in Chase's smile, and almost didn't believe him that he would figure it out, "Maybe...zhust, eef not, don't keep eet from 'er for too long, please...?" The bat hoped that Pippa would be informed by Sasha, as it was probably much better than Chase telling her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 3:08 pm

"Listen... I don't even know if I'm interested in a relationship with her..." Chase's voice got more solid again, almost defensive, "I'll tell her if something happens, but until then, it's just none of her business..." He tugged at his ponytail, which was falling out anyway, and let his blonde hair down. It was getting pretty long, but he, like Roy, wasn't a fan of haircuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Sat May 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Blinking a little, Rachel understood Chase's reasoning, not that she really thought it was fully right. At least he would tell her eventually....but when would eventually be? She had no idea, "Alright....I get eet..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: